- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chipotle mustard (or Creole mustard)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp dill pickle juice
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 granulated garlic
- thin with water to desired consistency
- Mix all ingredients together and thin to desired consistency with water. Adjust seasoning to personal taste. Makes about 3/4 cup of white BBQ sauce. Serving size is 2 tbsp.
- Transfer to a lidded jar. Use immediately or let set in the refrigerator for 24 hours to let the flavors meld together. Will keep 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Serving Size:2 tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 24gSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 0.2g