A fun way to incorporate a drone in the party is by using it as a robot waiter that will give food and other items to visitors on the table. Your drone must be equipped with a special pouch at the bottom of its body, and you must also be the one that places the food inside the pouch. Of course, the drone will be unable to deliver complex dishes, but it can give out candies, cookies, and smaller food items that are easier to carry.
Many high-profile electronics corporations usually hold their own special events during the year to introduce new electronic gadgets, and not launch at world famous international exhibitions. So let’s take a quick look at the top trends in electronics 2021 which have so far been released. Here is a good source for you so you dont have to waste your time searching the net, it is called Droneuncover. I’m expecting many more exciting things to come out of the electronics industry in the coming years..
These fun party ideas for drones will genuinely light up the mood of the party once it goes stale after the guests do a few activities. Before doing any of these things on your drone, make sure that you are knowledgeable enough on the movement and controls of the vehicle before flying it in front of people or above them.
- 6 jalapeno peppers (about 8 ounces, sliced lengthwise in half with seeds and membranes removed)
- 6 slices bacon cut width wise in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Add cream cheese to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave until slightly softened, about 15 seconds. Add cheddar cheese and garlic powder. Mix until combined.
- Stuff each pepper half with the cream cheese mixture. Wrap a halved bacon slice around each pepper. Secure with a toothpick as needed.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a single layer on to a baking tray.
- Bake at 400 F until the cheese is starting to brown, about 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil for a few minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Bacon just makes everything better. There are several ways of wrapping the bacon. If you cut it crosswise, using a toothpick is a must after wrapping to secure the bacon. If you cut the bacon lengthwise, you have a long strand to wrap around the jalapeno and it stays in place much easier without a toothpick. Your choice.
These are very best when served warm. The recipe makes 12 jalapeno poppers, but they’ll go so fast you might want to make more.
Serving Size:1 half jalapeno
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 3g