Best Summer Iced Coffee is sure to please during the summer months. It’s absolute best way to wake up. There’s something just so refreshing about a big tall glass of slightly sweetened iced coffee.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup ice
- 8 fl oz strong brewed coffee (room temperature or refrigerated)
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Stevia Sweetener
- 1 cup water
- To make simple syrup combine Stevia Sweetener and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir until sweetener has dissolved. Let cool completely.
- Stir in vanilla extract, set aside to cool. Pour the cold coffee over the ice. Mix in almond milk. Give the drink a good stir and what you have is a delicious sweet and strong coffee drinks.