Blueberry Banana Pancakes are easy to make for your next breakfast or brunch using simple ingredients. This is a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe for the upcoming holiday season. Whether you have guests over or you just want to indulge, mix these bad boys up and fry them without the guilt.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 ripe banana (cut into large pieces)
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for greasing)
- In a high-speed blender, add all ingredients, except blueberries, and mix until a thick batter remains.
- Add blueberries and stir. Heat the pan over medium heat.
- Grease a pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
- When hot, pour small 1/4 cup portions of batter and if possible, recover it with a lid. Flip it when you start seeing bubbles on the top, your pancake is ready when it becomes golden. Repeat the process for the remaining batter.
- Remove the pancakes from the heat. Top with fresh blueberries, drizzle with honey and serve.
Serving Size:3 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 22gSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 24gNet Carbohydrates: 19gFiber: 5gSugar: 12gProtein: 10g