Chocolate Mousse has to be the ultimate in tempting dessert recipes. Meet the creamiest, richest mousse you have ever tasted. Dairy free, thanks to the coconut milk packed with healthy fats and with antioxidant dark chocolate, this healthy dessert is simply divine. You are going to love how light and fluffy it is.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1½ cups roughly chopped dark chocolate (60% cacoa)
- 1½ cups full fat coconut milk (keep the cans in the fridge overnight without shaking them)
- for topping whipped coconut cream and fresh raspberries
- Add chocolate to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Melt chocolate in 30 seconds until smooth. Stirring throughout. Once the chocolate is melted, pour in the coconut milk. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients together until they are smooth and completely combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator. Using a hand mixer, blend on low to medium speed to fluff up the mousse. Portion out in small serving glasses or ramekins.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream and some fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving: Sugar: 0g