- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of choice stevia or swerve (powdered)
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream with a whisk on medium speed. Once it thickens, add sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Mix again until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled. Store in a sealed container in the fridge up to 1 week.
Chocolate Mousse is one of the great kept recipes, deliciously fluffy and perfect for a keto dessert. You can even make the base and add your own toppings each day.
One day hit it with some almonds, second go for some blueberries, coconut... You get the idea. Customized desserts like this low-carb chocolate mousse make this a great recipe for the entire family that can be eaten every night.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 82mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 4gProtein: 3g