- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice (monk fruit sweetened maple syrup)
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and mix until fully combined.
- If the batter is too thick and crumbly, add some liquid (water or milk) slowly until a thick, easy to form batter remains. Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips. Remove the peanut butter protein balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up. If you prefer your keto chocolate peanut butter balls to be even firmer, feel free to add more dry ingredients.
- For decoration, optional, you can add a few tablespoons of peanut butter to a small bowl and microwave 20 seconds or so, until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle peanut butter over balls. Transfer to a food-safe storage container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Peanut butter is high in healthy fats, has moderates amount of protein and has a relatively high amount of fiber. When it comes to flavor pairings, nothing beats chocolate and peanut butter. Ketogenic friendly snacks tend to keep your energy levels higher.
Serving Size:1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 4gCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 1.5gFiber: 1.5gProtein: 2g