Coconut Cinnamon Ice Cream! Making this homemade ice cream is quick and involves minimal work time. Cinnamon generously sprinkled into a luscious, rich coconut milk ice cream. This simple step takes your coconut ice cream to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Additional Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 13 minutes
- 13.5 oz can coconut milk (not light)
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened almond (or cashew milk)
- 1/2 cup agave (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients except the vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a full simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and either blend with an immersion blender or transfer to a heat-safe blender and blend for about a minute.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon and salt and blend to combine. Transfer to a storage container and let cool before covering and refrigerating.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before churning. Churn the ice cream in a machine.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container to firm up for at least an hour before scooping.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 19.5gSodium: 541mgFiber: 1.1gProtein: 1.7g