- 4 eggs (separated, at room temperature)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (organic)
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil (for frying)
- Preheat griddle over medium-low heat. In a small bowl beat egg whites until they peak. Then, in a medium-sized bowl combine egg yolks, organic coconut flour, baking powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract, stevia and sea salt, whisk together.
- Fold in egg whites into the mixture until fully incorporated. Grease pan with coconut oil for each pancake. Spread out slightly with the back of a spoon.
- The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter and fairly thick. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the tops dry out slightly and the bottoms start to brown. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with butter, coconut oil, honey or fruit.
These Pancakes are made with coconut flour what makes them perfect for anyone with a nut allergy. They are unbelievably easy to throw together and quickly cook in a frying pan like you would any pancakes. Slap some butter and syrup on top and your Saturday morning is complete.