- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (coconut milk from a can for dairy-free)
- 2 cups unsweetened original flavor almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together cocoa powder and the granulated stevia/erythritol blend in a medium saucepan. Try to break up any cocoa lumps.
- Whisk in the heavy whipping cream or the coconut milk a tablespoon at a time to create a thick liquid.
- Slowly stream in the almond milk into the mixture, while whisking.
- Heat mixture over medium-low heat, whisking frequently, until hot. Do not allow mixture to boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Pour into cups.
Making your own Creamy Hot Chocolate ensures that you are consuming healthy real ingredients that are great for your body. This is a simple and easy recipe that will be your go to choice of drink on those cold winter days. It’s loaded with chocolate flavor and has a luxurious texture that just can’t be found in a packet.
Enjoy as is or topped with keto marshmallows.
Serving Size:1 cup (6.7 oz)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 54mgCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 2gProtein: 3g