- 6 large eggs (hard cooked)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp paprika (plus more for garnish)
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolk into a small bowl, reserving the whites. To the yolks, add the pickle relish, mayonnaise, dijon mustard and paprika.
- As a result use a fork to mash the ingredients until you have a smooth consistency. Take whipped egg mixture and divide evenly among the 12 halves.
- Garnish with dashes of smoked paprika and sea salt flakes to taste if desired. Keep chilled until ready to eat.
The big hassle for everyone when making hard cooked eggs is peeling them. Pressure cooking the eggs on low pressure for about 8 minutes with a manual pressure release will deliver perfect hard cooked eggs every time and the shell will peel right off. You want the whipped eggs to not be dry, but also not be wet. Add more mayo or relish as needed.
You can store the deviled eggs in the fridge for a couple days. They don’t stay good for longer than about 3 days. Keep them in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap.
Serving Size:2 egg halves
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 9gCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 6g