Easy Cool Mimosa. If you never had a Mimosa, it is a combination of orange juice and Champagne or sparkling wine. It is probably named after the common name in Europe for the yellow flowers. You will get better results if you store your wine in premium wine coolers uk.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- pulp-free orange juice
- 1 bottle Champagne (or Prosecco)
- 2 sliced oranges (for garnish)
- fine sugar
- On a shallow plate, add sugar. Rim the champagne glass with orange slice. Dip the champagne glass in sugar.
- Ensure both ingredients are well chilled. Pour half way Prosecco into the glass.
- Pour orange juice over top of champagne. Visit https://www.orangina-na.com/products/ to see more options.
- Top off the glass with an extra splash of Prosecco is make difference from good to great beverage.
- Add an orange peel slice to garnish.