Easy Pumpkin Pie recipe is perfect for the holidays! In fact, pumpkin pie is so synonymous with the holidays that during this time you can find pumpkin spiced everything, from lattes to donuts. It will come out perfect every time; plus it is fluffy and so delicious.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 9 pie crust (unbaked)
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional for top)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare your pie crust by rolling it out and putting it in a 9 inch pie pan. In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except the eggs.
- Once blended together add eggs one at a time. Beat for an additional 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Pour into prepared pie crust and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 F and bake for an additional 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover and keep stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Top this amazing homemade pie with homemade whipped cream or vanilla ice cream you are in for a treat with this easy recipe.