Tender honey roasted carrots seasoned and baked to perfection make the perfect Easter holiday or everyday easy side dish. Unlike a lot of Easter dishes you will want to make these Honey Roasted Carrots year round because they are just that good and you can just pop them in the oven while you prepare the rest of your meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 pound of peeled small or medium carrots
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- cooking spray
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.Place the carrots in a single layer on the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Pour the honey mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until carrots are tender and browned. Roasting time may vary depending on the size of the carrots.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley if desired. After you taste these carrots, you might just realize they are the only way to eat carrots from now on.
While these honey roasted carrots are the perfect side dish to almost any meal, they’re also an easy and festive touch to holiday table.