- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef lean
- 1/2 cup onion grated
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cup spaghetti sauce
- Combine all ingredients, except spaghetti sauce, until well mixed. Mixing together with your hands works great. Form into balls using hands. You want them to be slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Spray bottom of Instant Pot with cooking spray and add spaghetti sauce. Place meatballs over the sauce, layering them if necessary.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and switch valve to Sealing. Press Manual and set to high pressure for 7 minutes. After you hear the timer go off, allow to slow release for another 5 minutes and then do the quick release.
- You do this by carefully switching the tab to Venting. Remove lid from Instant Pot, stir and serve over cooked pasta noodles.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese, mozzarella, parsley or whatever you like.
You can just as easily use your own homemade sauce if you prefer. If you prefer homemade meatballs, you can also make your own and freeze them or make them fresh but cook them separately and add them to the pasta at the end. A big pot of juicy meatballs is always a hit at game day parties.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 141mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 28g