Instant Pot Peach Cobbler it’s so easy to make and it truly is such a yummy treat. An easy summer dessert that only needs few ingredients and less than 30 minutes.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Half of one 15.25 oz box white cake mix
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 7 medium peaches (peeled and sliced)
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Combine half of the box of cake mix and the butter in a bowl. Using a pastry blender, cut the butter into the cake mix until the butter is evenly crumbled throughout.
- Place the sliced peaches into an oven safe dish/bowl that will fit inside your Instant Pot. Sprinkle the cake mix mixture over the top of the peaches.
- Place a piece of foil over the top of the bowl. Place the bowl on top of the trivet that came with your Instant Pot.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Slowly lower the bowl and trivet into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Cover the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is set to Sealing.
- Set the timer on manual for 10 minutes (it should be on high pressure). Once the timer beeps let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Then release any extra pressure by switching the valve to Venting. Remove the lid. Using hot pads, carefully lift the trivet and bowl out of the Instant Pot.
- If you’d like to brown the top of the cobbler you can do this by removing the foil and sticking the bowl under the broiler of your oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.