- 2.5 pounds fresh, very ripe peaches (6.5 cups, pitted and chopped)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add peaches (about 1-inch chunks), lemon juice and honey to the Instant Pot. Set the valve to Sealing. Start the pressure cooker in manual mode for 1 minute at high pressure.
- Release pressure naturally. Carefully open the lid using an oven mitt or pot holder. Switch to Saute mode and set to less. Stirring occasionally, saute about 15 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and the jam has thickened.
- Turn off the instant pot. Stir in the vanilla extract. Now you can use an immersion blender for a smoother consistency or leave it chunky for a more rustic feel.
- Store the jam in jars and refrigerate for a week.
This recipe is for peach freezer jam. The Instant Pot is not made for canning. Homemade peach jam must be refrigerated or frozen for safety. When stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator, this jam will last about one week. You can freeze this jam for much longer.