Keto Blueberry Bread is moist, fluffy and packed with flavor. Ideal as a fantastic breakfast or for a fast snack in among meals. The fresh lemon and blueberry flavors make this perfect to serve with a cup of tea or coffee.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 9 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2/3 cup Monkfruit Classic
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 10 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a regular loaf pan with parchment paper. Melt butter. Beat eggs, Monk fruit Classic, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, sea salt, baking powder and cinnamon until combined.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and beat again until combined. Stir in the coconut flour until thoroughly combined.
- To keep the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the pan, spoon a small amount of batter in the loaf pan, then sprinkle a couple of blueberries on top.
- Continue layering batter then blueberries a couple of times ending with batter on top. This will keep the blueberries spread out and they will not sink to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until knife inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Remove the cake from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Let cool, slice and serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container. You can store this bread covered on your counter for a few days, but it's recommend keeping it in the refrigerator for maximum freshness.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 111mg Sodium: 220mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g