- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. In a glass bowl, add chocolate and butter. Microwave on high heat for 90 seconds to 120 seconds. Using a wooden spoon, stir your mixture until everything is fully combined.
- Add vanilla extract and erythritol. Mix until fully incorporated. Combine your eggs and egg yolk in a separate bowl and lightly beat. Start slowly adding them to your chocolate mixture while continuously whisking to avoid cooking your eggs.
- Add your coconut flour, cocoa powder, pinch of salt and baking powder. Mix again until all your dry ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer your batter to an 8 x 8 brownie pan (lined with parchment paper) and spread it evenly. Bake for 9 minutes (8 minutes for super fudgy).
- Take out of the oven and let your brownies completely cool down before cutting and serving.
- Your brownies need to cool down, or else they will crumble and collapse if you dig into them right away.
No more depriving yourself of keto desserts, it’s now easier than ever to eat great keto brownies while staying in ketosis and not cheating on your ketogenic diet. This easy keto-friendly dessert works also well as an afternoon snack to curb your sugar craving. The last low carb brownie recipe you will ever need.
Serving Size:1 brownie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gProtein: 4g