- 3/4 cup almond flour (finely ground)
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F, add coconut oil and stevia sweetener in a stand mixer, mix on medium until combined add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined, and fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon size scoops of cookie dough onto lined baking sheet. Flatten them out by pressing down on the top slightly (optional). Bake for 12 minutes.
- These cookies will stay soft and delicious for at least 5 days in an air tight container.
These cookies are for the gooey cookies lovers and for the people who want a quick and delicious keto dessert. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved. Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving without the guilt.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 14gCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 4gProtein: 2g