- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Monk fruit or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a mini cupcake pan with liners or coat with non stick spray.
- Add all dry ingredients to a small bowl, whisk well.
- Add butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract to a stand mixer or large bowl. Cream until light and fluffy. Add one egg at a time, mix between additions.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Pour in milk and mix just until incorporated and smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide and portion batter into prepared cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when poked through the center of each muffin. While muffins are still warm, add a few chocolate chips on top (optional).
When hunger strikes in the morning, these delicious muffins taste just like a real deal but won’t kick you out of ketosis. Have them on hand for a quick snack, breakfast, or put them in lunch boxes. These will be the best healthy keto chocolate chip muffins you have ever tried.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 2gProtein: 2g