- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp grass-fed unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- cocoa powder for garnish (optional)
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave (in 30 second bursts). Remove from the stove / microwave.
- Stir in the peanut butter and add the sweetener to taste. Pour into a small container lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes until set.
- Cut into 30 squares. Each square would weigh around 15 g. Sprinkle with cocoa powder on the top if you like.
- To help avoid sticking, run the knife under water between cuts, and wipe with a paper towel before making the next cut.
The best way to store keto chocolate fudge is in the fridge, or for a longer shelf life, in the freezer. Use powdered erythritol or powdered monk fruit blend both work great. You can also make your own powdered sweetener by running a granulated one through a coffee grinder or high-power blender. Just make sure it’s very fine.
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 7.1gCholesterol: 7.1mgCarbohydrates: 1.9gFiber: 1.1gProtein: 2.4g