Keto Chocolate Mug Cake that is a heavenly savory treat full of delicious chocolate for a tasty mug cake treat. A microwave chocolate mug cake everyone will love.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 egg medium size
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp erythritol sweetener (optional)
- Combine the almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and the erythritol sweetener together in a small bowl or a mug. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Slowly add the melted butter and beaten egg to the mix and use a fork to whisk them together. Lightly grease a microwave safe mug or a ramekin and then pour the batter into it.
- There should be at least an inch of empty space from the top so the cake can rise. Microwave on high for 1 minute, if it needs more time put it in for 10 more seconds.
- It should be cooked and not runny in the middle. Don’t microwave any longer or your cakes will become dry.
- Serve with some fresh cream or sugar-free dark chocolate chips. Optional, garnish with fresh strawberries on top of the cake.
Serving Size:1 mug
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 26.6gSaturated Fat: 9.8gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 4gProtein: 11.3g