- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 oz vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 8 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter among the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 9gCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 2gProtein: 5g