Keto Cinnamon Muffins are made to give you the satisfaction of a treat from time to time. These muffins are not only gluten free, but also paleo friendly, vegan, dairy free and made with almond flour. They took less than 20 minutes to put together and left your house smelling amazing from the fresh apples and cinnamon. There are ways to eat keto and not feel deprived of certain flavors.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 oz vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 8 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter among the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 9gCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 2gProtein: 5g