Keto Cranberry Sauce! Sticking to the keto diet or any diet for that matter, during the holidays can be a major struggle. These Keto Cranberry Sauce is perfect for Thanksgiving, roast turkey or even roast pork. It is slightly sweet, with a creamy texture and will suit your family dinners, even for those who aren’t keto.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 oz whole cranberries fresh (or frozen)
- 1 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp fresh organic orange zest (add more if you like more orange flavor)
- Add erythritol and water to a sauce pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add cranberries to the pot, stirring with the liquid.
- Bring back to a boil, and reduce to medium heat. Cook until the cranberries have split open and the sauce reaches your desired consistency, about 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- At the end add orange zest, stirring well for a minute. Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and serve immediately while warm.
If using granulated erythritol, blend in a small blender for a few seconds until it reaches a powdered consistency.
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 32Total Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gProtein: 0g