Keto Madeleines Cookies are delicate French pastry with a texture so soft as pillows. These gorgeous golden, buttery cakes, with their adorably shell-shaped outsides and light are absolutely perfect dunked in tea. Drizzled with a little melted chocolate, or eaten as they are for a delicious treat.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil (softened)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients (all the wet ingredients) for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, then fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge to cool (the longer the better, but at least for an hour).
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a madeleine mold with a little coconut oil, then add a spoonful of batter, spread out, and repeat.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown (you want the borders of the madeleines to be brown).
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool in the tray for roughly 10 minutes, before giving them a firm tap. This will drop all the madeleines out of their tray.
- Let them cool completely. You can sprinkle your Madeleines with powdered swerve if you want.
Keto Madeleines Cookies are so easy to make. These recipe is Vegetarian friendly, Paleo, Low Carb, Gluten-free and sugar-free, too and it makes 32 light and delicious madeleine cookies.
Serving Size:1 cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 89Total Fat: 4.3gSaturated Fat: 3.7gCholesterol: 17.4mgCarbohydrates: 4.8gNet Carbohydrates: 4.1gFiber: 0.7gProtein: 2g