- 1/2 cup pork rinds (crushed)
- 1/3 cup red onions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup ketchup (unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1/3 tsp ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but ketchup. One of the most important things you can do to keep the meatloaf tender and fluffy is to handle it lightly.
- Mix just until everything is incorporated, and when you shape it into a loaf, be gentle. Place mixture in a 5 x 9 inch loaf pan. Press and shape into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until reaching desired texture. Let cool for 2-5 minutes. Spread ketchup on loaf. Cut and serve or remove from loaf pan and then cut and serve.
- Meatloaf is one of those foods that gets better the next day. You can keep it in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 3 days.
Meatloaf always accounts for leftovers, so for breakfast the next morning, why not warm up a slice of meatloaf and serve it with sliced avocado and a poached egg. Perfect for family dinners it’s an always a hit even though it’s hard to make it look appetizing.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 25gCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gProtein: 53g