- 1 2/3 cup almond flour (or ground walnuts)
- 3 tbsp low carb sweetener
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter melted (unsalted)
- 1 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened, at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract (optional)
- In a 9-inch pie pan or springform pan, mix together almond flour (or ground nuts), sweetener, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter and press crust mixture evenly into pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour before filling.
- Place the gelatin and sweetener in a bowl and stir to blend. Add boiling water and stir occasionally until powders have completely dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and vanilla extract until well combined and creamy. Slowly pour in the gelatin mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Place filling mixture in the refrigerator to thicken; for about 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until it's spreadable, (30-45 minutes).
- Spread filling into prepared crust and top with fresh berries if desired. Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
This no bake, keto cheesecake is the ultimate treat. It’s a perfect choice when everyone else is eating regular cheesecake, but you’re trying to stay low carb or keto. The gelatin in this recipe helps firm up the cheesecake and make it easy to slice.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gProtein: 9g