For the Cookies
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter (the drippy kind)
- ¼ cup Truvia Baking Blend (or ¼ cup granulated Swerve)
- ⅛ tsp baking powder (just a pinch)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
For the Chocolate
- 1 set large chocolate chip molds
- 1 cup low carb dark chocolate
- Melt the chocolate and using a pastry bag or zip lock bag with the end cut off, pipe chocolate into the molds. Press the chocolate all the way to the tip using a toothpick or chopstick.
- Place in refrigerator to harden. Heat oven to 400 F and line a light baking sheet with parchment. Mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Taste to account for level of sweetness. Add the beaten egg and mix well. Roll into 12 balls and place on the baking sheet. Press a dimple in each cooking using your thumb.
- Bake for 7 minutes, 8 at the most. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Press the chocolate into the center of each cookie and let cool completely to prevent any crumbling.
When you’ve got some fool proof cookies in your arsenal you won’t be stressing at all this holiday season. This easy, delicious and classic recipe for peanut butter blossoms is just what you need to add to your list for stress free baking. It’s just one of those recipes everyone loves and looks forward to seeing on the holiday dessert table.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86 Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 4.3g