Keto Pecan Pie you can make these for everybody, the whole family and they will be loved. It’s so simple and delicious. Just a few ingredients get mixed by hand and pressed into a pan to bake.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Additional Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Total Time 3 hours 20 minutes
- 2 2/3 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 6 tbsp granulated Swerve
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve
- 1 tbsp maple flavoring
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tbsp bourbon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 F and liberally grease a 10.5" cast iron skillet with butter.
- In a medium bowl mix all of the ingredients together until a thick ball of dough forms. Knead two or three times until smooth.
- Press the dough into the pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat the butter to a boil, as soon as it starts to boil turn off the heat and add in the brown sugar and granulated sugar, allow to slightly cool.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs together with the cooled sugar mixture, maple flavoring, pecan pieces, chocolate chips (optional), bourbon (optional) and salt until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust, top with top with pecan halves, cover the pie edges with foil to prevent burning and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Once you pull the pie out of the oven let it set for a couple hours before slicing into it. Cool completely before serving.
Thanksgiving is this week and if you’re looking for a dessert that isn’t pumpkin then these keto pecan pie would be the perfect treat. The pie crust is perfectly moist and flaky you’ll find it hard to believe it’s keto.
Serving Size:1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 608Total Fat: 60.3gSaturated Fat: 20.1gCarbohydrates: 9.1gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 5.1gProtein: 13.8g