- ¾ cup strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup granulated Swerve sweetener
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Rinse and dry strawberries and slice in half.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or processor and blend until smooth, there should still be tiny strawberry chunks.
- Pour mixture into an (8 x 9 inch) metal loaf pan and use the back of a spoon to spread the mixture across the pan evenly.
- Freeze for 4 - 5 hours in the freezer until firm but scoopable and serve. If ice cream is frozen longer and becomes too hard to scoop, then defrost in the fridge for about 30 minutes until soft again.
This 5 Minute Healthy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is fabulous and perfect to satisfy cravings without the guilt. This ice cream will freeze quite hard the longer it sits in the freezer. To offset the iciness, you can add a few tablespoons of vodka to the strawberry mixture.
Serving Size:10 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 19gCarbohydrates: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g