- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (granulated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with muffin paper or grease with an oil spray if preferred. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat the eggs using a hand whisk. Whisk in the remaining ingredients. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Stir in strawberries and gently mix it into the batter. Transfer the muffin batter evenly into the 12 muffins cups.
- For the cinnamon topping, place the coconut flour, cinnamon and erythritol in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the butter and mix with your hands, gently, so that the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the cinnamon crumble topping evenly on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan then gently transfer onto a cooling rack and cool for 30 minutes before eating. They get the best texture at room temperature.
The strawberries give this muffin the perfect taste of summer for a sweet breakfast muffin. As well as having a natural sweetness they have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 7gCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2gProtein: 3g