- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 tbsp butter (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 6 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 cup confectioner erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, granular erythritol, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a separate bow, cream together the butter, heavy cream, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined.
- Drop the batter by 1" cookie scoop onto the prepared pan with parchment paper leaving 2" between each scoop. Bake at 325 F for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Add in vanilla and erythritol and beat until combined.
- Spread filling between 2 cooled whoopie pies. Gently press down to spread the filling to the outside edges of the whoopie pie.
These are best on the first day. Almond flour will soften over time. It's a very moist flour, and as such, it’s just the nature to soften in the following days. If you’re going to be serving these to guests, bake them the same day.
Yield:14 whoopie pies
Serving Size:1 whoopie pie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 10gCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 3gProtein: 6g