Combining a healty diet and exercises into your daily routine will help you to lose belly fat. If you want flat stomach and want to keep it, the most important factor is to eat a balanced diet food. However, there are cosmetic procedures such as liposuction and coolsculpting treatment that may help you get rid of stubborn fat in your body. If you are on the lookout for the best cavitation machine, check out this list of the best ultrasonic cavitation machine in the market.
Oats are one of the healthy carbs that can actually help you to burn fat. Whole oats such as rolled oats or steel cut oats (not processed quick oats) contain healthy fiber and carbohydrates. They also help to lower cholesterol. If you want to learn more how valuable it is, you can read articles such as the 3 Benefits to Eating More Porridge Oats.
Don’t add sugar to it, but do add nuts or chia seeds.
Avocados healthy fats are still vital to a healthy, balanced diet and can absolutely help you lose fat.
Cayenne peppers and other spicy foods has also been shown to increase metabolism and help curb appetite.
Almonds reduce belly fat and lower your risk of cardiovascular disease.
Apples make great snacks, because they are very satiating and will help keep you full while providing a small energy boost. Apple contain antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and even pectin (which has been shown to reduce hunger).
This drink will help you boost your metabolism and burn calories while you are sleeping and the best part is it’s delicious and easy to make.
Belly Lose Drink Recipe
- 1 cucumber
- a bunch of parsley or cilantro
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp aloe vera juice
- 1/2 glass water
Mix all ingredients, put in a glass and drink before going to bed.
Cucumber has high water content consists of 96% of water which re-hydrates and re-mineralizes your body. It is antioxidant and reduces cholesterol and helps in blood pressure control, aids digestion and again the most wanted is that it helps in weight lose.
Parsley is full of antioxidants and offer several vitamins and minerals that help to easy water retention without causing the tummy discomfort and bloating.
Lemon is an excellent natural energy booster, detoxifies your body, purifies your blood and flushes all unwanted waste, boosts immune system, deodorizes your body.
Ginger will fire up metabolism, prevent constipation and melt unwanted belly fat.
Aloe vera contains natural anti-oxidants that help to delay the growth of free radicals in the body. It stimulates the metabolic rate which in turn helps for the consumption of more energy.
When you go to sleep, the metabolism works slower than when you are awake. This drink will help you boost your metabolism and burn calories while you are sleeping and the best part is it’s delicious and easy to make.
There’s a hormone called cortisol that is produced whenever your body is feeling stressed. The problem with this hormone is that it can lead to weight gain when produced in excess, especially in the lower abdominal area. What you can do is exercise as it can improve the brain’s chemical levels that regulate and improves your fat metabolism and your mood.
There are 5 exercises that target your abdominal muscles and help to lose 7 pounds of belly fat.
Elbows to Knees Crunch
- Lie flat on your back and bend your one knee, while crossing your right ankle over left knees as shown in pictures.
- Put your hands behind your head, contract abs as you lift both your shoulders and legs off the floor.
- Bring your right elbows to touch your left knee.
- Alternate your sides and repeat with other.
- Get down on the floor in full plank position. (not elbows)
- Keep your body in straight line from head to heels.
- Keep your feet a bit wider than your hips and make sure when you lift your leg, your hips too lifted and form a straight line from your shoulder to heels.
- Now, keep your torso stable, lift your right arms up and left leg in a straight
- Hold the position for few seconds and repeat with another leg and arm.
Side Plank Leg Lift
- Begin in straight arm side plank on your right side.
- Now, stack your right shoulder over your right hand.
- Make sure to keep your body in a straight line.
- Now, engage your core and lift your left leg up.
- Don’t allow your hip to sag towards the ground. Pause for second and return to starting position.
- Repeat with another side.
- Lie down on the floor with your knees bent and feet on the floor.
- If you are a beginner, then you can tuck your feet under a heavy object to support your feet.
- Now, lift your upper body off the ground, so your torso and thigh make V shape.
- Bring your palms together while bending through elbows.
- Now, contract your abs and twist your torso to the right, bringing your arms out to the right as well.
- Get back to the center and then repeat to the left as sown in pictures.
- Exhale as you rotate to the sides and inhale when you come back to center.
- Lie down on your back with legs straight over your hips (in the air).
- Place your hands straight on the floor at shoulder height.
- Now, turn your lower body to swing your legs in the air, but make sure not to fall them to the floor.
- Maintain tensions in your abdominal muscles.
- Bring your leg back to the center and perform another side.
- Continue alternating sides.
Practice each exercise for 45 seconds followed by a 15 seconds breaks as rest.
You can also practice two basic exercise, that burn calories and reduce belly fat instantly.
Running is great because you can virtually do it anywhere. At an average pace you can burn up to 700 calories per hour. The more intense and faster you go, the more calories you’ll lose.
Cycling is one of the fastest ways to lose belly fat. Depending of the speed and intensity, the average person can burn between 300-600 calories during a 30 minute ride a bicycle.
If you were injured in a bicycle accident, it is best to acquire for a chiropractic medication from their website to have an advanced chiropractic care techniques in order to get you back to proper alignment. However, you also have every right to seek compensation from those responsible for your accident. You need the right bicycle accident attorney to succeed.
Cycling is a popular activity for exercise, recreation, or environmentally-friendly transportation. However, any time you ride a bike, you are at risk of suffering serious injuries in a bicycle accident. Head injuries are particularly common in these types of crashes due to the vulnerability of the cyclist and the nature of most bicycle collisions. Learn the ins and outs of bicycle accidents and head injuries from our experienced bike injury accident attorneys, at the frim of this traumatic brain injury lawyer near me.