- 6 oz sliced almonds (about 1 1/3 cup)
- 5 tbsp salted butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 32 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup Monkfruit sweetener
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 16 oz sour cream (at room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Put sliced almonds in food processor and process until a finely ground. Add in sweetener and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter. Press into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until light and fluffy. Add monkfruit. Beat on low to mix in.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir together until well combined.
- Then beat in sour cream on low speed until incorporated. Pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust.
- Bake at 300 F for 55 minutes. If top has browned, turn oven off. If not yet browned, cook until browned then turn off oven. Leave cheesecake in oven with door slightly open for an hour.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
You don’t want any lumps in your cheesecake batter, it should be totally smooth and for that you would want all your ingredients (cream cheese, eggs, sour cream) at room temperature. Put you ingredients out of the refrigerator for 2 hours before you make the cheesecake.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 121mgCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gProtein: 7g