No Bake Chocolate Coconut Brownies! Fudgy brownies topped with a layer of creamy sweet coconut and finished with a smooth chocolate ganache. Use your favorite boxed or homemade brownie recipe for this decadent triple layer dessert.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
For the Brownie Base
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond, sunflower seed...
- 1 1/2 cups sticky sweetener of choice maple syrup, monk fruit sweetened maple syrup...
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, mashed can use banana or pumpkin
- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
For the Coconut Layer
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Line a large cake tin or 9 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, add your brownie base ingredients and mix well.
- If the batter is too thick, add more milk of choice until a thick batter remains. Pour the batter into the lined baking pan and press firmly into it. Refrigerate.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your coconut oil. Add your shredded coconut and pure maple syrup and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the coconut mixture onto the brownie mixture and refrigerate. Once chocolate coconut brownies have firmed up, cut into pieces.
No bake recipe for healthy chocolate coconut brownies which are paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Perfect for a grab and go snack, dessert or fuss-free treat to bring to potlucks or events.