No Bake Peanut Butter Bars is perfect easy dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. When candy bars can be transformed into a healthy breakfast, you know you’ve got a winner. Peanut butter is high in fats, relatively low in carbs, but mostly fiber and a good dose of protein.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 oz butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve sweetener (powdered)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6-inch pan. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully. Spread the topping on top of the bars. Chill for two hours or until firm. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don’t be in a huge rush to eat them.
- They can stay fresh stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. They also freeze well for up to 2 months.
Amount per serving: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g