For the Crust
- 1 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the Filling
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cups Lakanto powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all of the crust ingredients together and form a crust in the bottom of a 9" glass pie plate. Using a hand mixer, mix all of the filling ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until the filling is nice and fluffy. Spread the filling evenly onto the crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours or until the filling has set. Optional garnish with whipped cream.
You can use whatever sweetener you prefer, but keep in mind that Lakanto sweetener doesn’t have that weird aftertaste that you will get from other sweeteners like Swerve or Erythritol.
You can freeze keto pumpkin cheesecake. After it sets in the fridge, wrap it tightly in plastic and foil over that. Thaw in the fridge overnight, the night before serving.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 28gCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 5g