Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and satisfying treat if you need something sweet. They puff up a little bit, have great flavor and kind of melt in your mouth. A healthy delicious treat for when a cookie just hits the spot. These healthy low-carb cookies are the perfect guilt-free snack to eat at any time of the day.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Organic
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup erythritol natural sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine all three ingredients in a mixing bowl. Roll out 15 one inch sized cookies onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Using a fork, make crisscross marks on the cookies. Be careful not to make the cookie too thin. Bake at 350 F for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to rest and cool down. Store leftovers in a covered container.
- If you would like cookies with chocolate chips use 1/4 cup, and simply fold in the chocolate chips right before you mold the cookie dough into balls.
These low carb cookies can be made with any low carb sweetener you choose. You can even use a powdered sweetener for an even smoother cookie. Be sure to use a natural peanut butter that doesn’t have sugar.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1.5gCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gProtein: 4.8g