- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 cup butter softened (you can use ghee or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 2/3 cup Erythritol sweetener
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 9"x 5" loaf pan, and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine. Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, sea salt. Break up any lumps of almond flour or coconut flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 45 - 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. If the bread is browning too quickly, you can cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Let it cool.
This healthy, gluten-free, low-carb, and keto Pumpkin Bread recipe is so delicious you’ll be making it all fall and winter long. You can serve it up plain, toast it for breakfast, or enjoy it as an afternoon snack.
To keep pumpkin bread fresh, first make sure you let it cool completely. Then, you can store it wrapped tightly in plastic wrap or in a lidded storage container. Keto pumpkin bread will keep well at room temperature for a couple of days.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 14gNet Carbohydrates: 3gProtein: 5g