Is there anything better than a delicious bakery-style blueberry muffin? These Quick & Easy Keto Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour are so tender and moist you’ll never believe they are healthy, low-carb, sugar-free and gluten-free! Perfect for breakfast or snacks. Quick & Easy Keto Blueberry Muffins!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 25 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Monk fruit sweetener
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 7 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sea salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat together the monk fruit, coconut oil, eggs, applesauce and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Stir in the almond flour mixture, along with the fresh blueberries until well combined. (You can use frozen blueberries, too).
- Let the batter stand for 5 minutes so the coconut flour can begin to absorb the moisture.
- Divide by 12 muffin cavities and bake until very golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes. Then, gently run a knife around the edges of each muffin to loosen them. You can even freeze these muffins, and warm one up anytime.
The process to make these muffins is quick and easy. As long as you measure your ingredients and bake them for the right amount of time, these are pretty tough to mess up.
Serving Size:1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 23.2gSaturated Fat: 7.1gCarbohydrates: 3.9gNet Carbohydrates: 0.1gFiber: 3.8gProtein: 8g