Strawberry Lime Margarita Cocktail that is easy to make and perfect to enjoy while relaxing by the pool or at the beach. The beauty of any batch cocktail is that you can make it in advance and enjoy relaxing with your guests rather than tending bar.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 pound frozen strawberries
- 2 ounces simple syrup (adjust amount to preference)
- 3 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 8 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces orange liqueur (Triple Sec, Cointreau)
- salt to rim glasses (optional)
For Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- Combine water and sugar in small saucepan and bring to a boil. When sugar dissolves, remove from heat and cool completely.
- Once cooled, combine simple syrup with strawberries in blender and blend until combined. Blend together frozen strawberries, simple syrup, lime juice, crushed ice, tequila, Triple Sec (or Cointreau) until smooth.
- Serve cold in salt-rimmed glasses. Keep refrigerated for 30 minutes to 2 hours, checking spiciness from time to time. And you can definitely add more tequila depending on the day you’ve had.