Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles is the perfect for hot and humid weather and just about anyone can make it. Nothing screams summer like popsicles and strawberries. Put them together, and you have pure genius. Leave a few strawberries whole and mix them in for contrast in texture and a little pop of color.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 15 minutes
- 16 oz strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 5-6 oz vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash and remove the stems on the strawberries. Finely dice 1/2 cup of the strawberries and leave the rest whole.Place the whole strawberries in the blender with the coconut milk, yogurt and honey.
- Blend until smooth. Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and add the sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours, until solid. To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
- To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
You can try adding other fruits like peaches or nectarines to your mixture.
To store these popsicles, wrap in resealable plastic bags or store them in airtight plastic containers. If you're stacking them use some wax paper between each layer.