Triple Berry Smoothie are easy to make and provide a filling breakfast to keep me full well into lunch time. Not to mention they are perfect for busy mornings. The best thing about this smoothie is that it’s easy to make and the 2nd thing is that it tastes delicious.
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ½ cup blackberries (frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen)
- ½ cup blueberries frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds (optional)
- Add the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, yogurt and milk together. Blend. Add in the chia seeds, sunflower seeds. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and garnish if you prefer to. Serve immediately.