Pancakes are everyone’s favorite dessert, they are popular all over the world in various versions. Starting the day with a good and balanced breakfast is a reward for your body.
Pancakes are one of the favorite dishes of all generations, and children and adults alike enjoy them.
The banana will give a nice background fruity taste here, but it will also sweeten the dough so that you can practically eat the finished pancakes on your own.
How to Make the First Pancake Perfect?
Before baking the first pancake, put more oil in the pan, than you normally do when baking other pancakes. Let it heat up well and only then start baking the first pancake. For other pancakes, add the usual (very little) oil.
This recipe is best stored in a safe place and used in crisis situations when the desire for sweets becomes unbearable. Great family-friendly recipe that everyone will love and no one will guess they’re vegan.
How to Store Vegan Banana Pancakes?
Leftover pancakes can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat them in the toaster or microwave. These banana pancakes are freezer friendly. Freeze pancakes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze up to 2 months. To serve, reheat in a toaster.
If you try this Vegan Banana Pancakes, please let me know. Leave a comment and rate it below. I would love to hear feedback from you.
You May Also Like
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened plant based milk of choice
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries of choice
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together oat flour, baking powder and sea salt. In a another bowl, mash the banana, and add in the milk, maple syrup and mix together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir together until combined. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the pan over medium high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray, if needed.
- Add 1/4 cup of the batter to the pan. Let bake until the bubbles starts to form (about 2 minutes), then flip and bake another 2 minutes.
- Serve the pancakes with some sliced bananas, with berries as you like and add some maple syrup on top.
You can leave sweetener out, if you want, as the banana does add some sweetness, taste the batter and adjust to taste.
Wait a few minutes for the baking powder to make the batter puff up.
*Nutritional information on Know2How is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
This information is a product of online calculators and should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. If the accuracy of any nutritional information is important to you, reliance on such information provided on the website is not suggested.
Serving Size:1 serving (4 pancakes)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 814mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 7,5gSugar: 27gProtein: 9g